Mamas on Bedrest: Introducing The Meal Stork Meal Delivery Program

June 1st, 2012

In this podcast we meet David Stork, owner and founder of The Meal Stork. The Meal Stork is a home meal delivery service that delivers meals to families with a new baby or to mamas on bed rest. David, a licensed funeral director and embalmer (yes, you read right) said he came up with the idea when he noticed people sending flowers to bereaved families and bringing dinners to comfort them. From that idea, the TLC Kitchen was developed.  The TLC Kitchen provides meals for bereaved families, families with loved ones who are ill (The Get Well Meal) and to families with new babies. This is an amazing business, delivering meals to families in the 48 contiguous United States. Wanna get a free meal delivered to your door? Write a comment below for a chance to win!

7 responses to “Mamas on Bedrest: Introducing The Meal Stork Meal Delivery Program”

1. michelle j says:

great idea! keep the tlc kitchen and the meal stork going!

2. Leah L says:

What a great resource! I used to do most of the meal planning and cooking for the family. Now that I’m on bed rest, we’re finding ‘dinner’ to be our toughest challenge!!!

3. teresa servos says:

how do i sign up for he meals? i live near buffalo, ny

4. Darline says:

Hi Teresa,
    e-mail me your name and e-mail address and I’ll contact Mealstork and get you hooked up as one of our mama winners. Thanks and congrats!!

5. Darline says:

Congratulations Leah and Teresa! Each will be receiving a meal courtesy of the MealStork! Be sure to let us all know how the program is. Thanks and congrats again!!

6. Mary Mack says:

I’m interested in this program. I’m 17 weeks pregnant and on bed rest as my membranes ruptured. I am only allowed up for the bathroom.

7. Darline says:

Mary,
    Visit http://www.themealstork.com for more details. Tell them you learned of them on our website for a promo offer. Good luck and let me know how it goes!